The apparent calm of a sunny Sunday dazzles passers-by. Don’t they hear the songs for peace, the cries against war and the agitation produced in the streets by civil rights movements?
A letter addressed to a brother, the words of the poet Langston Hughes and the rhythm of jazz, remind us that 1967 was a hectic year.
Written and Directed by: Carolina Astudillo Muñoz
Producer: José Nicolás
Editing: José Nicolás / Carolina Astudillo Muñoz
Music: Tempe Hernández
Voice: Catalina Girona
Sound Mix: Alejandra Molina
Sound: Carles Mestre
Telecine: Zero i U
Distribution: Marvin Wayne
- Alcances. Festival Cine Documental (Cadiz, Spain. 2019)
- FICBEU (Pontevedra, Spain. 2019)
- D’A Film Festival (Sección Un impulso colectivo. Barcelona, Spain. 2019)
- Semana del Audiovisual Contemporáneo de Oviedo – SACO (Oviedo, Spain. 2019)
- Festival de Málaga. Cine Español. (Documentary Shorts Official Selection. Malaga, Spain. 2018)